A common misconception amongst most people in the world is that it is actually possible to vape CBD oil. Let’s start by clearing up that misconception before we move on to the benefits. It is not possible to vape CBD oil as it is technically an oil, and the consistency is therefore too thick to be vaporized. The oil is solely for oral consumption. So, how does one vape CBD and is it even possible? Yes!
How Is CBD Vape Used?
Firstly, you need to choose the right CBD for your vape. You can shop CBD at northwellness.ca. You need to know, that CBD is available in two forms. Firstly, in a bottle and secondly in cartridge form. Both are available in different strengths depending on your requirement. Both contain the same e-juice, so the choice depends on what type of vape you intend to use. Before vaping begins, two things need to be established.
How to obtain the most benefit from CBD vaping:
- Firstly, the correct dosage needs to be determined.
- Secondly, choose the e-juice that is best suited to your needs.
How to Determine The Correct Dosage?
Determining your correct dosage depends on numerous factors. These factors include body weight and metabolism, plus what condition you wish to alleviate and the severity of that condition. This will take a fair amount of experimentation before you arrive at the right dose for you. However, a rule of thumb is to start at the lowest dose for your weight and move up in small increments.
How To Choose the Correct Vape for You?
Several different vape options are available to you, depending on your own preferences. The first option is vape pens or e-cigarettes, either refillable or disposable. The disposable type comes prefilled and has a lifespan of a few hundred draws before the entire pen is thrown away. The refillable type will require you to purchase a bottle of e-juice separately.
The refillable type generally works better. Other vapes available are AIO’s or (All In One), which are refillable and have replaceable coils. The final option is a Pod vape which can be prefilled or refillable with disposable cartridges.
Tips on How to Get the Most Out of Your Vape
CBD vaping is virtually identical to normal e-juice vaping, but here are some tips to get even more out of the experience:
- Make sure the e-juice you choose is the correct strength for you personally.
- Make certain that the power of the vape you have bought matches the strength of the e-juice.
- Start by taking small draws from the vape.
- Pause for 5 to 10 minutes between draws to determine CBD strength’s effect on you.
- Take larger and more frequent draws when you feel more comfortable.
- Use the mouth-to-lung smoking technique when using smaller vapes equipped with high resistance coils.
- Use the direct to lung smoking technique when using larger vapes with low resistance coils.
The direct to lung method is regarded as the best technique for more experienced CBD e-juice users and the mouth to lung method for beginners to vaping.